Fort Hood jihad mass-murderer planning to claim he is being persecuted for being Muslim
Even this jihad mass murderer is demanding special accommodation and claiming victim status. "Judge considers delay in Fort Hood suspect's trial," from The Associated Press, June 19 (thanks to all who sent this in):
FORT HOOD, Texas — A military judge will hear arguments Tuesday on whether to delay the trial of an Army psychiatrist charged in the fatal 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood in Texas.
The judge postponed Maj. Nidal Hasan's pre-trial hearing earlier this month because the defendant had grown a beard, contrary to Army regulations. The judge, Col. Gregory Gross, has said he will bar Hasan from the courtroom and force him to watch Tuesday's proceedings through closed-circuit television if he is unshaven. Gross has the power to bar defendants from court for such violations.
Hasan has been clean-shaven in all other court appearances since the 2009 attack, which killed 13 people and injured more than 30 others. He is an American-born Muslim, and his attorneys have said they will seek an exception to the Army's rule based on his religious beliefs.... (...)