Video: Palestinian TV and Kids Glorify Terrorist
In May 1992, four Palestinian terrorists swam from Jordan to Eilat, Israel’s southern resort city, and carried out a terror attack that killed one Israeli.
Two terrorists drowned, a third was killed by Israel, and terrorist Muayyad Hijja was captured and given two life sentences in prison. Palestinian Authority TV recently decided to honor Hijja by visiting his home and interviewing his relatives.
The following are some of the words and expressions of praise broadcast on official PA TV in honor of the terrorist:
- “Fighter” and “commander” – 6 times
- “Hero” and “heroic” – 6 times
- “One of the homeland’s beacons because of his valor and sacrifice”
- “Smart, wonderful. I am proud to have an uncle like you”
- “[He] is all honor, all power, all vigor… an example of sacrifice, an example of honor, and an example of struggle for the homeland”
- “We are proud of him. He has always made us proud.” (...)